AQMLM is a mutual support organisation for individuals with any Quality-related role in the field of clinical laboratory services
For us, Quality Management involves both:
- analytical quality – understanding measurement science and getting the correct result
- process quality – meeting international and/or accreditation quality management standards
AQMLM Members will define our principal activities and help the organisation co-evolve with laboratory medicine.
We are here for you – to help you in your Quality role, whether you:
- are a formally appointed Quality Manager or Quality Lead
- are a Quality Officer (who manages IQC & EQA for the laboratory)
- are an EQA Organiser or Manager evaluating the state of the art of assay systems
- are a diagnostic company staff member engaged in assay standardisation
- are engaged in clinical laboratory accreditation
- have the maintenance & improvement of Analytical and/or Process Quality as any part of your role
To find out more about the benefits of membership, please go to the Membership page.
You cannot sign up and pay the membership fee on this site. Please use the Contact form to request instructions.